Each of the following Board members has been seated to serve a three-year term.
- Sneh Kumar, Kawneer, an Alcoa Company - Fenestration Industry Category (Specified) A manufacturer who sells the majority of its fenestration products or systems for use in commercial construction.
- Jeff Baker, WESTLab Canada - Laboratory Category.
- Mahabir Bhandari, Oak Ridge National Laboratory - General Interest (non- specified).
- Gary Curtis, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance - General Interest (specified). A not-for-profit consumer, environmental, energy efficiency, or other public interest organization.
NFRC’s new Executive Committee will consist of the following members:
- Chair -- Steve Strawn, JELD-WEN
- Vice-Chair – Jeff Baker, WestLab Canada
- Secretary – Steve Farrar, Guardian Industries
- Treasurer – Sneh Kumar, Kawneer, an Alcoa Company
- Previous Chair – Joe Hayden, Pella
- Ombudsman – Jim Krahn, Cardinal Glass
“NFRC is fortunate to have assembled such a talented group of professionals whose skills and contributions will make our organization even stronger,” said NFRC’s CEO, Jim Benney. “The individual commitment each one of them brings to our shared cause forms a distinguished group that positions NFRC to assist its stakeholders in reaching their goals during 2013 and beyond.”